About TASCAM :: Job Inquiries
Inside Sales Representative
Provides support to Regional Sales Managers by developing both new business and building sales in the existing lower-level dealer base. This position will support TASCAM in all aspects of Sales and Marketing.
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Outbound phone selling to existing TASCAM dealers with less than $5000.00 annual sales volume.
- Develop call list and touch base with dealers at least once per month.
- Develop new business and explore possible new channels for TASCAM products.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers with sales support during month-end sales periods.
- Assist in expanding TASCAM contractor markets and identify new markets within contractor segment.
- Assist Marketing Manager on as-needed basis.
- Monitor internet pricing.
- Additional duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Music and contractor gear literate. Must have hands-on knowledge of TASCAM products as well as competitor products. Sales experience with emphasis on phone sales helpful. Proficiency in both MAC and PC environments in addition to solid knowledge of Excel required. Computer recording experience necessary along with familiarity of recording software, such as CueBase, Logic, etc. Knowledge of the contractor and broadcast markets is necessary. Ability to travel an average of 2-3 days per month and mandatory attendance at TASCAM trade shows required.
Contact TASCAM Human Resources with a PDF copy of your resume for more information.