Contact :: Operational Support
Note: This support page is for customers in the U.S. and Canada who purchased their TASCAM product in one of those two countries.
If this does not apply to you, click here to find the closest TASCAM affiliate/distributor to your location.
- Please be aware that you can get product information here at www.TASCAM.com
- Owner's Manuals for most products are available on each model's DOWNLOADS tab.
- Information on many discontinued and older models can be accessed from the LEGACY link at the bottom of the homepage.
- Owners' Manuals not availlable online may be obtained by conacting the Parts Department (Parts@TEAC.com)
Before you contact support, there are several ways for you to solve problems or answer questions that you might have while installing or operating your TASCAM product. Here are a few:
1) Please read the manual. Believe it or not, most of the questions our customers have are answered in the manual. If you still can't find the answers to your questions after reading the manual, try these other resources.
2) Use this link to find manuals, updated software drivers and other helpful documentation. Find your product and you will be directed to all downloads available for it.
If you don't have the latest driver, download it and install it following the directions that come with it, which are typically found in a "Read Me" or "Release Notes" file.
3) Please try to look for the answer to your question on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
4) If you still need help, and are a US customer, call the TASCAM Operational Support Specialists at 323-726-0303 option 2 (M-F, 7am-5pm Pacific). You should be in front of your equipment so that any suggestions given by the product specialist can be tried immediately, and to hopefully avoid you having to make subsequent phone calls on the same issue. It's also helpful to be familiar with the operation of your product as well as any associated equipment used with your TASCAM product.
TASCAM is committed to providing excellent customer support for our customers. If there is anything that can be communicated more clearly in our support documentation, please let us know.